I just ate mold.

I decided to have a piece of bread as a snack, and about halfway through, I noticed that there were small, black, moldy patches on it.  I felt completely scummy and gross, and I prayed I wouldn’t get sick.  But then I found this article that told me everything might be okay.  Heck, I might even live forever!  Perhaps I should purchase one of these to commemorate the day I became invincible.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: